whateverandmore...journal of my experiences and thoughts

Do you know Frank Sinatra's song, That's Life? I been a pauper, a poet, a pirate, a pawn and a queen. I am mother; I was a teacher; I am a Democrat; I was raised a Catholic; I have been a member of unions;I am a child of Ellis Island immigrants; I was born & raised in the city of big shoulders; I follow politics; I have voted in every election since 1972. The absurdity of the right-wingnuts amuses me.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post Health Care Debates in the Senate...

Does anyone else feel emotionally drained? After the Senate debates, and this term is used loosely, I feel as though I saw some of these people naked, and it was not a pleasant sight.

Ewww..Joe Lieberman,senator from Insuranceville, put your clothes on and go home.
Max Baucus, you can't chair anything when you are also a senator from Insuranceville.
The red, Southern states are stuck some place between racism and Insuranceville.

And these right-wingnuts frustrate me the same way the generation gap frustrated me way back when.
There is no reason or logic in their arguments. Just as the older generation assumed long hair on a man meant he was un-American, these teabagger-types believe their ideas, again, I use a word loosely, are the Americaniest.

I am glad they all went home for the Christmas break..........let me recover from this bout of PTSS before the next round of malarky.

No comments:

Post a Comment